Tuesday, January 4, 2011

DAY 10 MIRACLE-FASTING

MARK 8:3:
"AND IF I SEND THEM AWAY FASTING TO THEIR OWN HOUSES, THEY WILL FAINT BY THE WAY; FOR DIVERS OF THEM CAME FROM FAR."

The miracle today is Jesus having compassion on what we hunger for. I have hungered all my life for acceptance. When as a child, you wait for the compassion of a parent, or, an older person who would see you hungry, wet, or soiled, and need caring for. That growing up time, mold's you, as you find areas of everyday life that has gone un-noticed. Then voids begin to pop up.

When you hunger for food, and it's not there. You hunger for love in someone's words towards you and you don't hear them. When you hunger for acceptance, asking yourself, "Why am I here?"

In verse 2 of Chapter 8: "I have compassion on the multitude, because they have now been with me three days, and have nothing to eat;" That is Jesus, Full of Compassion for what we hunger for.

Peace, is given to us by Christ, because He was First in Seeing that we were hungry, lost, mistaken, misplaced, wondering around,and looking for love in all the wrong places.

The miracle for me today, is He is giving me "All" of Him, to satisfy my soul with.

No comments:

Post a Comment