Sunday, January 9, 2011

15TH DAY MIRACLE

LUKE 22:1-71:

VERSE 6: "AND HE PROMISED, AND SOUGHT OPPORTUNITY TO BETRAY HIM UNTO THEM IN THE ABSENCE OF THE MULTITUDE."

There is much to this miracle today. With so much written in Luke 22, about Judas and the chief priests and scribes trying to kill Him, but didn't because of their fear of the people.

But Judas, was wanting money, and to hook up with the Jews, because Jesus said He was leaving them, Judas not believing in what Jesus was preaching, I AM The Life, Resurrection, and the Son of God.

But the miracle today is, I believed that people didn't receive my testimony was because I was not good enough. Jesus was sinless, and they plotted to kill Him. They wanted Him gone, and were in secret figuring how to do it. But the multitudes He was healing and feeding wouldn't agree to it.

Christ knows who is in secret wanting us out of the picture, and HE will deliver us from all evil. Today, I was delivered from an evil plot.

Thank You Jesus, for You are my Lord.

PJCopty

No comments:

Post a Comment