Saturday, December 19, 2015

Micah The Prophet

Micah 3:8-11

But me—I'm filled with God's power,

filled with God's Spirit of justice and strength,

Ready to confront Jacob's crime

and Israel's sin.

The leaders of Jacob and

the leaders of Israel are

Leaders contemptuous of justice,

who twist and distort right living,

Leaders who build Zion by killing people,

who expand Jerusalem by committing crimes.

Judges sell verdicts to the highest bidder,

priests mass-market their teaching,

prophets preach for high fees,

All the while posturing and pretending

dependence on God:

"We've got God on our side.

He'll protect us from disaster."

I agree with Micah, "I am filled with The Spirit, speaking to myself, in Psalms, Hymns, and spiritual songs... Making melody in my heart to The Lord..." Really that is what he was saying in his day he had The Holy Spirit on him because of a called out place in The Lord... He was seeing things through the Eyes and Heart of God... The injustice of his day and ours is no different, also It was no different for Micah then you are I, except that he was filled by and on; We are filled In And Throughout of The Spirit of God Through Christ Jesus!

PJCopty

No comments:

Post a Comment