Thursday, December 17, 2015

I Want To Visit With You

Philemon 1:21-25:

"I write to you [perfectly] confident of your obedient compliance, knowing that you will do even more than I ask.

At the same time prepare a guest room [in expectation of extending your hospitality] to me, for I am hoping through your prayers to be granted [the gracious privilege of coming] to you.

Greetings to you from Epaphras, my fellow prisoner here in [the cause of] Christ Jesus (the Messiah),

And [from] Mark, Aristarchus, Demas, and Luke, my fellow workers.

The grace (blessing and favor) of the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) be with your spirit. Amen (so be it)."

Paul said to his friend that his hope was that, "I can come and visit you... Praying I can... You pray I can..." Wow don't you love how much he knew they would want him.... Being a prisoner of Christ with a Bro like Paul would be awesome to me!

PJCopty



No comments:

Post a Comment