Friday, December 31, 2010

TODAY IS DAY 6 OF MIRACLES

1 CORINTHIANS 15:20-34:
Today, the miracle The Lord gave me is Truth. "But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21.) For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. for as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.But each one in his own order; Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ's at His coming."

"AT HIS COMING." coming; parouia (par-oo-see-ah)Strong's#3952: The technical term signifying the second advent of Jesus of Jesus, was never used to describe His first coming. Parouia originally was the official term for a visit by a person of high rank, especially a king. It was an arrival that included a permanent presence from that coming onward. THE GLORIFIED MESSIAH'S ARRIVAL WILL BE FOLLOWED BY A PERMANENT RESIDENCE WITH HIS GLORIFIED PEOPLE.

24.)"Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all *authority and power."

Now, what was the Truth that God gave me today?
By The Holy Spirit, He opened the eyes of my understanding, in my soul, the intellect area of the soul, and I saw a critical spirit, called fault-finding spirit of thinking. He said I could be free from it, and all its words, abiding in my mind. How did it set up house there you ask me? Being born into a home of criticism, to judge with severity, oftened very readily to the point of abuse with words. I was carrying that around in my soul, not letting the Word of God deliver my soul from judging others by that spirit of criticism that abided in my mind.

The Word of God says; "As a man/woman thinks, so is he/she."
So if I think I am the judge, I will take that position!
May The Lord show me kindness, as I repent. May by His Word I walk humble-ly with my God, Micah 6:8; "He has shown me O man/woman what is good, and what The Lord requires of me, but to do justly and to love mercy, and to walk humble-ly with my God."

No comments:

Post a Comment