Saturday, May 10, 2014

He Who Loves Me Knows Me

Jesus said; "1Jo 4:19-21 We love Him, because He first loved us. If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen. And this command (charge, order, injunction) we have from Him: that he who loves God shall love his brother [believer] also. "

I can love another Born of God Child, because I know Jesus, and I love Him, and I know He first loved me. If I know this; It's life and Truth will shine forth in my language both body and tongue, to those who know Him and love Him. When you and I come together to exalt Him, He makes His Love in us, through us, and among us known. He says; "My Word is in you, and in your mouth..."

This I believe...

PJCopty

No comments:

Post a Comment